Site Stats


  • No of Visitors Today : ss 2490

  • No of votes today : 752

  • No of positive feedbacks: 216

  • No of negative feedbacks: 333

  • No of false feedbacks: 203

  • Companies Reviewed: 1480

Top Rated Essay Writing Services
Consumer Reviews
Detailed Review
Cast Your Vote
Theessayexpert.com Review
Theessayexpert.com review
Theessayexpert.com Awards

Editor's Rating
Customer's Rating

 
Editors Review

Theessayexpert.com provides services such as resume and cover letter writing, college essays, MBA admission essay, job applications, business writing, professional blogs and business writings.


The company claims:

They claim that they have writers who are professionals who attended American Universities and have degrees in various academics.


Based on the feedbacks collected from Whowritebestessays.com readers:

Based on the feedback collected from the whowritebestessays.com readers, Company has managed to build a decent track record though there were lots of ups and downs in their path. About 35% of clients believe that they writing the paper for the students. But remaining 65% don’t agree with that. They points out their inefficiency in customer support system. They only have message board system still not activated advanced features like live chat system or toll free calling. Many have said that though they display decent pricing policy in the website, they include some hidden fees when the payment comes.


Overall Theessayexpert.com has mixed feedbacks, but majority does not trust in their service or recommend to anyone.


Pros and Cons
Pros:

Affordable Price (Filter only companies having affordable price for essays).


Timely Response (Filter only companies having good timely delivery score).


Cons:

Poor qualified writers (Filter only companies having qualified writers).


Number of pages not as ordered (Filter only companies having qualified writers)


Not within Deadline (Filter only companies having qualified writers)



Customer Votes